6002 Trenton Rd
Utica, New York 13502
The Ink & Drink® – “Hand-Lettering for Beginners” Workshop is designed to help participants understand the fundamentals of the trendy technique of Hand-Lettering through step-by-step instruction. Participants will learn how to create pretty script letters, font-like letters, and basic flourishes to create a well-composed project! Speaking of projects, participants will receive a take-home kit of supplies and an additional 6-pack of stationary cards and envelopes to practice their new skill by creating Hand-Lettered stationary cards.
Your RSVP will include:
•Two hours of hands-on instruction
• An Exclusive Workbook created by Sarah Dustin, calligrapher/letterist of The Adirondack Ink
• Customized templates and alphabet exemplars
• A take-home kit including a clipboard, pencil, ultra fine black pen, medium black pen, & a gold Sharpie
• A take-home project including a 6-pack of stationary cards/envelopes for thank you notes, well wishes, birthdays, holidays, and whatever occasion you’d like to celebrate with hand-lettering!
• A complimentary drink of your choice from Woodland Farm Brewery
• Full access to Sarah’s experience and knowledge with lettering and starting a lettering business