16 Chestnut St.
Cooperstown, New York 13326
Get ready – Brewery Ommegang is having their second annual winter beer festival, Snommegang, in downtown Oneonta on February 28th! If you’ve ever been to the famous BCTC (Belgium Comes To Cooperstown) festival then you know what you’re in store for – a great time with great beer!
The Inn at Cooperstown is proud to be a part of this special event as the premier lodging destination for Snommegang! We’ve cracked open some beer and put on our creative thinking caps to form a package worthy of this festival.
On Friday evening experience “Eat and Greet” beer night hosted by Chef Evan Brown of Brewery Ommegang. The “Eat and Greet” experience will take place at the inn with Chef Evan crafting up some delectable treats, paired with some core and limited release Ommegang beers – yummy!
On Saturday start your day with breakfast at the inn. There will be time to explore the beautiful village of Cooperstown before hopping on the bus that will take you to and from the Snommegang Festival in downtown Oneonta. On Sunday cap off this fun filled weekend with a tour and tasting at Ommegang followed by brunch in the café at the brewery. We can’t think of a better way to spend a winter weekend than this. Can you? Come join the Snommegang fun!
- 2 nights lodging at The Inn at Cooperstown
- 1 ticket per person for Snommegang Beer Festival
- Transportation to/from the festival
- “Eat and Greet” at the inn on Friday evening
- 1 The Inn at Cooperstown growler with a 50% off growler fill coupon from Brewery Ommegang
- 1 The Inn at Cooperstown pint glass per person
- Free tour and tasting at Brewery Ommegang
- 15% Discount coupon good for Sunday brunch at Brewery Ommegang’s café
- 5% Discount coupon for Nicoletta’s Italian Café in Cooperstown