Coleman’s was established as a workingman’s saloon in 1933 on Tipperary Hill. Since then it’s more than tripled in size, but maintained a small pub atmosphere.
There are tasteful reminders of Ireland everywhere. Coleman’s pride in Celtic heritage extends to the neighborhood traffic light. It’s the only one of its kind with the green light above the red! The bronze Stonethrowers Monument in the Tipperary Hill Memorial Park overlooking the light symbolizes “Family, Pride, and Heritage.”