The Inn at Cooperstown
16 Chestnut Street
Cooperstown, New York 13326
Get ready – Brewery Ommegang is having their annual winter beer festival, Snommegang, in downtown Oneonta on March 11th! If you’ve ever been to the famous BCTC (Belgium Comes To Cooperstown) festival then you know what you’re in store for – a great time with great beer!
The Inn at Cooperstown is proud to be a part of this special event as the premier lodging destination for Snommegang! We’ve cracked open some beer and put on our creative thinking caps to form a package worthy of this festival.
On Friday evening mingle with other guests during “Eat and Greet” at the inn. The “Eat and Greet” experience will feature delectable appetizers paired with Cooperstown Distillery’s hand crafted spirits and specially selected Ommegang beers!
On Saturday start your day with breakfast at the inn. There will be time to explore the beautiful village of Cooperstown before hopping on the bus that will take you to and from the Snommegang Festival in downtown Oneonta. On Sunday cap off this fun filled weekend with a tour and tasting at Ommegang followed by brunch in the café at the brewery. We can’t think of a better way to spend a March weekend than this. Can you? Come join the Snommegang fun!
- 2 nights lodging at The Inn at Cooperstown
- 1 ticket per person for Snommegang Beer Festival
- Transportation to/from the festival
- “Eat and Greet” at the inn on Friday evening
- 1 The Inn at Cooperstown growler with a 50% off growler fill coupon from Brewery Ommegang
- 1 The Inn at Cooperstown pint glass per person
- Free tour and tasting at Brewery Ommegang
- 15% Discount coupon good for Sunday brunch at Brewery Ommegang’s café
- 5% Discount coupon for Nicoletta’s Italian Café in Cooperstown